"Producing Champions, in and out of the ring."
AS PART OF OUR COMMITMENT TO HELPING OUR YOUTH
GET FIT AND LEARN TO LEAD A HEALTHIER LIFESTYLE, THE
KINGSVILLE BOXING CLUB HAS ESTABLISHED THE FITNESS
CHALLENGE PROGRAM. IT’S INTENT IS TO EDUCATE AND
MOTIVATE PARTICIPANTS TO TAKE A MORE ACTIVE ROLE
IN THEIR HEALTH AND FITNESS STATUS. ALL
PARTICIPANTS WILL BE ON A VOLUNTEER BASIS AND WILL
REQUIRE AN ADULT TO APPROVE THEIR PARTICIPATION.
BY TAKING THE CHALLENGE, PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO:
• Sign agreement form
• Conduct an initial weigh in and fitness test
• Complete their personal weekly fitness program.
• Must weigh in at the end of each week
• Complete all assignments given to them by the coaching staff
• Stay in the program for a minimum of 6 weeks.
• After 6 weeks, participant must be able to take a fitness test to show
improvement from initial test and agree to a weigh in and show a weight
AFTER SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETING THE ABOVE
PROGRAM ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL BE AWARDED WITH A
“BOXING FITNESS CHALLENGE TROPHY”
THIS PROGRAM IS DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR
INDIVIDUALS FROM 8 – 14 YEARS OF AGE. IF ANY
INDIVIDUAL WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE IN A SIMILAR
PROGRAM DESIGNED FOR YOUNG ADULTS, CONTACT ONE
OF THE COACHES.
|THE KINGSVILLE BOXING CLUB